The 13 sessions in Knowing the God Who Is explore many aspects of knowing God: problems in knowing him, getting to know him, loving him, and knowing his character. We’ve made a list of some extra resources you might check out as you prepare to lead this study series:
• Knowing God by J.I. Packer
• The Reason for God by Timothy Keller
These Basics of the Reformed Faith booklets from P&R Publishing:
• How Our Children Come to Faith by Stephen Smallman
• What Is True Conversion? by Stephen Smallman
• What Are Election and Predestination? by Richard D. Phillips
What other resources have you found helpful as you prepare to teach this topic?